Welcome to the BALLET division! We invite you to work with your Ballet teacher to determine which class(es) you should enter. We are so excited that you will be joining our legacy of artistry and excellence in MusicFest Northwest 2023.
Classes will be held Sunday May 14 through May 19, 2023, on the Gonzaga University Campus.
Select your class below for more information.
Classes labeled * indicate a competition class
*Medal Class where winners receive gold/silver medals. Classes without this designation are adjudication (individual feedback) only.
**Advanced Ballet Class (competition class where winners receive gold/silver medals), participants in this class will also be eligible for the Adjudicator Choice Award and be required to perform at the Festival Highlights Concert.
Division Rules & Regulations
- Participants must be between 10-19 years of age to be eligible for an award. (Young Artists between the ages of 14-20).
- Classes are experience-based and only adjudicated up to the next level if the entrant merited in the previous year.
- Intermediate through Advanced classes must have pointe shoes available for class as appropriate.
- Changes within a class may be made at the discretion of the chairman.
- For adjudication female participants must wear black leotards, pink tights and pink shoes. No jewelry, adornments or frills may be worn. Male participants must wear white T-shirts, black tights, black/white shoes.
- Warm-up rooms will be available.